About This Lesson
- You’ve been working out for months, but you’re not seeing the results you want. A certified personal trainer (CPT) can help you see the results you’re looking for.
- You’re bored with your workouts. If your workouts have become boring and routine, you aren’t going to want to do them. A certified personal trainer will create workouts that will prevent boredom, keep you engaged and help you see results.
- You get workouts that are customized to your specific needs. Your certified personal trainer will design workouts that are specific to your goals and expectations.
- Goal Setting. If you’re having trouble setting goals for yourself, your certified personal trainer can help you set specific goals that are attainable. A certified personal trainer will also help you to evaluate your progress and set new goals.
- You receive individualized instruction. When you hire a certified personal trainer, you receive personalized instruction designed specifically for your needs.
- You aren’t sure how to do some exercises properly. Your certified personal trainer will teach you proper form to help keep you safe, and prevent injuries.
- Motivation! When you have a scheduled time, and are paying a certified personal trainer, you’re less likely to blow off you work out.
- Your certified personal trainer will push you harder than you will push yourself. Enough said.
- Your certified personal trainer can help you with your nutrition. Although your certified personal trainer isn’t a registered dietitian, they know a thing or two about how to eat well in order to meet your specific goals.
- You don’t have to think about your workout! Your certified personal trainer will have a new, challenging, and effective workout just for you. All you have to do is show up!
Monday 9AM - 10AM